Re: I want to believe!

On Aug 11 14:06, Dave Korn wrote:
> >From: Corinna Vinschen
> > On Aug 11 12:45, Dave Korn wrote:
> >>   We are all touched by his noodly appendage!
> >
> > Huh?  Can you please make jokes which are also recognizable as such
> > by non-native english speakers?
>
>   "Alle wir werden durch seinen Nudlich Anhang berührt".  (I'm sure that
> babelfish will have adequately translated that for me!)

Well, it's close to something called "german language", at least
single words of it.  As for the semantics...

>   Wrong article.  I was referring to  http://www.venganza.org/ as per my
> first post in this thread!  If you haven't read it yet, you should; it's a
> very important contribution to the debate.

Now everything suddenly makes sense.  Thanks for pointing us to this
valuable source of information.  I'm terribly sorry that I missed it
so far.

With noodly greetings,
Corinna

Ob-OnT: Why a midget?  Why not a hippo?