----Original Message----

From: Igor Pechtchanski
Sent: 21 April 2005 18:04

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Apr 20 18:23, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Apr 20 17:43, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Apr 20 17:00, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

Yes, now back to our regularly scheduled hippos...

I'm under the impression you're a hippochondriac.

If I don't stop laughing now, I'll die of hippoxia.

Be careful. Even if you don't die, it could seriously damage your hippothalamus.

Such hippocrisy[*]... Igor [*] According to "aspell", we have about 3 words left before we start repeating ourselves. :-)

Really? You're kidding. Let's see...

 hippoglycemic
 hippomania
 hippotenuse

[time passes]

 hippobolic
 hippo-ventilating

[more time passes]

hippo-threading

[a lot of time passes]

hippi <- A hippo with long hair

Huh!

And how many of those are words you'd use in a normal conversation? I meant "hippoglycemic", "hippotenuse", and "hippie". Everything else seems contrived.

Look into my eyes...... you are feeling sleepy.... very sleepy..... the puns do not seem contrived..... repeat after me..... the puns do not seem contrived.

Now, when I click my fingers you will wake up.

You will feel refreshed and well-rested.

... and of course, you will remember nothing of being hipponotized!

	Igor
P.S. Why would anyone want "hypothreading"? :-D

Well, you can never have too much threading, or too many hippos!

    cheers,
      DaveK