RE: compile error - gcc or cygwin ?

----Original Message----

  Ah, you must come under the category of "Anyone who doesn't know it was
all real"!

> Btw., sometimes I'm wondering about the sophisticated mathematics
> in the future, which is able to express space coordinates using
> a two-dimensional system (as in "space coordinates 246.3 by 872.5",
> used in VOY, for instance).  I guess that's because space in TV
> must match the two-dimensional structure of the TV screen...

  Oh, those are 3d polar co-ordinates specifying a bearing.  It's a
perfectly good way of specifying a direction when you want to flee from the
klingons.[*]

    cheers,
      DaveK

[*]  Actually, it's a pretty damn bad way of specifying a direction when you
want to flee from the klingons.  But only because there's a cloaked romulan
ship waiting in that direction.