Re: RFU: unison-2.9.1, unison-2.9.20, unison-2.10.2

On a just as bleak Monday afternoon, the 7th day of March, 2005, Corinna Vinschen's computer emitted the following stream of bytes:

> On Mar  7 09:27, One Angry User wrote:
> > On a bleak Monday morning, the 7th day of March, 2005, Corinna Vinschen's
> > computer emitted the following stream of bytes:

> > > In this case the mailing list archives are *really* slow.
> >
> > They aren't slow, but the past entries aren't changed in the archives.
> > Someone[1] should clear the cache and rebuild all of them[2].
>
> Since Dave has changed the entries before sending them, the archives
> should have been correct already from the beginning.  So the archives
> *are* dead slow.  And don't start a boring discussion about time travel
> paradoxons, that's simple time math.  Even standard mailing list archiver
> software should get the hang of it pretty quick.

I wasn't aware that standard mailing list archiver software possessed
enough intelligence to understand the intricacies of time travel
mathematics...  AI techniques have come a long way, haven't they?

OAU
P.S. And yet /some/ spam still comes through...