That aaaspam thing [was: Read the reports before you trade]

>-----Original Message-----
>From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Richard
>Sent: 08 February 2005 14:50
>To: cygwin
>Subject: Read the reports before you trade
>
>Test message

  Say, cgf, how does the aaaspam address work?  Does it block the sender by
email address or does it block by sender's IP?  If I was to see some asshole
preparing to spam the list like this and I were to send fakemail with the same
From: addy, would that pre-emptively block them?

  Oh, btw, here comes that terrible mailer misconfiguration problem of mine.  Oh
no, not again.....

Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com
Richard@usacablenews.com

  Heh.  Domain doesn't even have an MX yet, but should he try and set one up
hopefully he won't find the incoming responses amongst the spam........

    cheers,
      DaveK