Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 09:07:30AM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
>>cygwin-perverts at cygwin dot com :-D
>
>I have *GOT* to stop reading this list during meetings!

I don't have to worry about meetings so much anymore now that I'm
working from home but my first thought on reading the above was, as
always, for the children.

Perhaps we should start introducing ratings in the subjects of
cygwin mailings like:

Subject: [NC-17*] Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?

And then add something like this to the trailer: