RE: How can any grown adult use the term "potty-mouth" without cringing in embarassment?

>   Fair point.  I may even have not looked too hard for nuance
> of meaning to the
> term, since what I was writing was really rhetoric or
> polemic, guised as
> syllogism.  So I'm a sophist.  So sue me.

:-)

>   I'm not sure.  Since it was plainly established from the
> word go that it was
> meant to be ROT13'd, it would be paranoia to suggest it was
> intentional.

I'd have to go back and check; but from what I recall of
the (very entertaining, BTW) discussions, I always had
the impression that at least *some* people were arguing
that even a change to ROT13 the text would be evidence
of censorship.

-Samrobb