From: Dave Korn
Sent: 15 December 2004 15:56
To: 'prasanna hegde'
Subject: RE: 1.5.12-1: ld (make) Error while compiling

  You didn't just use your friend's ID because you couldn't get through with
your own ID.  That is a lie.  When you sent mail from your friend's ID, you also
pretended to be a new person altogether.  Look, do I have to actually post your
own words back to you?  First you said...

        ....[SNIP!]....

  Then, when you used your "friend's account", you said:

> [...]

  See?  You are completely pretending to be a new person altogether.  You can't
make things any better by piling up one lie on top of another.  You're extremely
rude to tell me lies like this.

> 	If at all I was a spammer I would not have replied in
> such detail;

  If you aren't a spammer, why on earth did you send me two identical copies of
this mail less than half a minute apart?