Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: My details]]

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 03:08:10PM -0600, Bobby McNulty wrote:
>Andrew is an idiot. All he has to do to stop people from emailing him
>personnally is take his name out of the reply-to.
>My browser picks up on the reply-to. I'm using Thunderbird. From
>Mozilla. Free software. Used on all platforms.

I am trying not to be as insulting to you as you are to Andrew but you've
previously demonstrated a need to respond to spammers yourself.  And now
you're insisting on broadcasting your tantrums multiple time to multiple
mailing lists.  That's not much different tham spam.

WILL YOU GIVE IT A REST, PLEASE?  Or, are you going to actually force me
to implement blocks in the cygwin-talk mailing list?

cgf