[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: My details]]

--- Begin Message --- Bobby McNulty wrote:

Re: My details
From:
Andrew DeFaria <adefaria@lnxw.com>
Date:
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:20:30 -0800
To:
Bobby McNulty <snyder100@bellsouth.net>

To:
Bobby McNulty <snyder100@bellsouth.net>

Bobby McNulty wrote:

Andrew DeFaria wrote:

Bobby McNulty wrote:

I don't think so. In any event, keep it on this list...

It is on the list, look again. I replied to all and your name showed up in the all.

Then simply remove it.

You remove it. Its on your system.

Dude, when you replied to it you admit that my name showed up in your email client. How then was it on my system? (Hint: By "it" I mean my email address).

Listen I'm not gonna argue with you about this. Further emails -> /dev/null.

Andrew is an idiot. All he has to do to stop people from emailing him personnally is take his name out of the reply-to.
My browser picks up on the reply-to. I'm using Thunderbird. From Mozilla. Free software. Used on all platforms.