RE: Dumb Outlook (Was RE: typical cygwin bug communications (long))

  You don't need to.  There's nothing you could tell me about it that I haven't
already stepped in at some time in the past!

> mean is "..even
> > >
> > > And you're still using it because ________________________ <-
> >
> >   What else would give me so many laughs _and_
> opportunities to fling
> > opprobrium at Microsoft?
>
> You can do this without suffering Outlook on your computer. :-)

  Look, there's no need to worry, I assure you :) It's Outlook that's suffering
on my computer, not me!

    cheers,
      DaveK