Re: Suggestions

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 11:47:27AM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Dave Korn wrote:

I think this is a good idea but I'd like to take things a step further.

I think step one in the installation process should be a "customize your
install experience" dialog.  It should explain, in detail, what each
clickable thing does and force the user to provide their own words to
describe the operation.  It should do this each time you run setup.exe.

That should cut down on tech support amazingly since we just have to
refer the user back to themselves when they report a problem.

cgf