Re: typical cygwin bug communications (long)

Robert McNulty Junior wrote:

Dave Korn wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-talk-owner On Behalf Of One Angry User
Sent: 06 December 2004 14:13
To: Talk Amongst Yourselves
Subject: Re: typical cygwin bug communications (long)

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I am trying to compile openoffice and it says "syntax error".

Please help!

When will the port be finished?

Gerrit

Yeah, I want my OpenOffice NOW! You Cygwin guys SUCK! Why can't you be
more like LINUX?!!! And don't tell me that you're MEAN -- I KNOW you are!

O. A. User
The Lusers Forum
--
`. The 50-line signature with a meaningless legal disclaimer goes here .'

Your socks are showing! You can't hide from me behind an X-X- header!

by sourceware.org with SMTP; 6 Dec 2004 14:12:45 -0000

 Heh, you didn't even bother to use an open proxy in Argentina or Korea.
Amateur!

Damn, M$ Outlook is clueless[*]. If I hit "Reply all" to that post, I get a
reply with just one address in the To: header, "Talk Amongst Yourselves". But
if I only hit the single "Reply" button, I get a reply with two addresses in it,
"Talk Amongst Yourselves" and the "Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop" one as well.

So Microsoft must reckon 1 > 2.

Maybe it's going to be part of their new advertising campaign:

    Freedom is Slavery.
     War is Peace.
      Ignorance is strength.

Bill Brother is watching you!

cheers, DaveK

[*] Ok, ok, I know that's stating the obvious: what I mean is "..even _more_
clueless than we already knew it to be..."

Use Moxzilla. Its better and updated daily.
I use it now.
I feel more secure.
Outlook is outdated and unneeded.

and dumb too.
Mozilla is better than Internet Explorer or Netscape.
My webpage was done with Mozilla.