Re: increasing filesystems size

Maikon Bueno schrieb:
There is a way, it's only to change the keys located under
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Cygnus Solutions/Cygwin/mounts v<version>
. I did that, however I couldn't get success.
Here, the free space is changed in accordance with the system user. I
need to use all the free space on the disk independent of the user.
Do you know how to do that?

In Korea only old people need to free their harddisc. (slashdot joke)

In the Cygwin User's Guide, there is On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:03:59 -0500, Larry Hall