RE: Spurious "You have multiple copies of cygwin1.dll on your syste m."

  Blimey, that seems a bit of an overreaction to a throwaway comment that
wasn't the main point of what was in fact a constructive post!  Have you not
had enough caffeine yet this morning?

  However, I am now quite at a loss for what to do with all that extra time
I'm going to have on my hands.  So far my only idea is to save up all those
15 secondses for the whole of the next year and then use them to soft-boil
an egg.

    cheers,
      DaveK