Re: Proving that it will be possible to create an off-topics spinofflist for cygwin-talk

Christopher Faylor, et al.,

"I have found that it is absolutely impossible to exaggerate the
   complete unimportance of everything."

Change it slightly, and it's the watchword, of Stone Phillips,
and other alleged news commentators of his ilk (and worse, e.g.,
Geraldo Rivera):

"I have found that it is absolutely impowering to exaggerate the
   complete importance of everything."

Also:

"Remember, if you're going to cure ADD, be sure you focus the
patient on something important and relevant."

freudlessLee