This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for Setup.exe problem and for mklink2.cc
- From: <tvoverbe at cistron dot nl>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>,<cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>,robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au
- Cc: <jonas_eriksson at home dot se>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:48:40
- Subject: Re: Patch for Setup.exe problem and for mklink2.cc
> I'll check the off-by-one fix in tomorrow, as I'm off to bed now.
> As for the &'s, I wonder if it's a w32api reference issue? The compiler
> complains if they are present for me.
For me it is the opposite. g++ complains when they are *not*
The w32api include files used are the one in the src/winsup/
tree, not the cygwin package.
Does that make a difference ?
That part of the winsup tree was retrieved a few
days ago from cvs HEAD.
I am using gcc-2.95.3-5, not gcc3.
Ton van Overbeek
P.S. Good night, it is 01:45 in Sydney