This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: (small) kill.cc patch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:35:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: (small) kill.cc patch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 10:16:27AM -0800, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>Here is a patch that moves the functions in kill.cc to the top.
>That's all it does.
>This is for consistency with the other utils.
>2001-03-11 Joshua Daniel Franklin <email@example.com>
>* kill.cc (usage) move to top of file
> (getsig) ditto
> (forcekill) ditto
I've checked this in, with ChangeLog fixes. Please use my changes as
a guide for how the ChangeLog should be formatted.