This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Terminal input processing fix
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- To: Christian LESTRADE <christian dot lestrade at free dot fr>
- Cc: cygpatch <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 00:26:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Terminal input processing fix
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 10:59:10PM +0100, Christian LESTRADE wrote:
> I would like to submit the following bugfix for theses bugs which appear
> mainly when using rxvt:
> * Unable to effectively disable c_cc input chars processing (like ^C)
> $ stty intr '^-'
> When I type CTRL-SPACE, I enter a NULL char which is interpreted like ^C
> * In raw mode (stty -icanon), the VDISCARD key (^O) should not be
> but should be passed to the application
> This fix does not prevent rxvt to hang when typing ^O in cooked mode, but
> in raw mode, instead of always.
Thanks for that patch. It looks good, even the ChangeLog.
Unfortunately your patch has a size which already requires us to
have a signed copyright assignment form from you as described on
Please send the signed form by snail mail. That will take some
days but it's required.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.