This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strptime addition to cygwin
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Mark Bradshaw" <bradshaw at staff dot crosswalk dot com>,<cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:28:09 +1100
- Subject: Re: strptime addition to cygwin
- References: <911C684A29ACD311921800508B7293BA037D2A64@cnmail>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Bradshaw" <email@example.com>
> Rinse, lather, repeat. Same thing. Since this is the first time I've
> to add new functionality to cygwin1.dll I'd guess I'm missing
> obvious. Can I get a push in the right direction? Am I making the
> wrong, or is there something else I'm missing?
copy libcygwin.a (the import library) to /usr/lib.