This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: src/winsup/w32api ChangeLog include/winnt.h
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:33:00 +1100 (EST)
- Subject: Re: src/winsup/w32api ChangeLog include/winnt.h
--- Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > On Tue, Jan 15,
2002 at 12:07:46AM +0100, cygpatch wrote:
Thanks. Google didn't find that for me.
> Oh, btw., I put it into winnt.h since all FILE_ATTRIBUTE_* defines
> are in winnt.h. MSDN requires INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES to be in
> winbase.h. Do you think I should move it?
No, the doc cited above says that the function GetFileAttributes is in
winbase.h. It doesn't say where the defines are. I think they should be
kept together. If you move INVALID, then should also move the valid ones as
well. Hmm,I wonder why they didn't call it FILE_ATTRIBUTE_INVALID ?
http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!