This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with winsup/cinstall compilation
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>,"Cygwin-Patches" <cygwin-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:25:09 +1100
- Subject: Re: Problem with winsup/cinstall compilation
- References: <008101c19a27$1f847120$651c440a@BRAMSCHE>
Ralf, I've checked this in.
However: Your changelog was atrocious.
The changes are meant to be 'proper' sentences. That means
capitalisation is important, as is spelling.
Next time I'll reject the patch and get you to fix it up. That wastes
time (yours) though, so I'd really prefer it if the changelog is
acceptable first time round.