Coverity Scan Static Analysis

I've upgraded our Coverity Scan analysis to use Coverity version 7.7.0.4. I've run this over the most recent snapshot code, and three defects were eliminated. I assume these were false positives that were reported by Coverity 7.6.0 but fixed in the later version. No new defects were detected.

The Coverity Scan analysis is performed on Cygwin snapshots as and when they are created. We haven't had a new snapshot for a while, and hence it's been over a month since Coverity was run previously.

Dave.