Re: Coverity: Update to version 7.6.0

On 29/04/2015 19:13, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Apr 29 18:58, David Stacey wrote:
If there are no objections, I'd like to update our weekly Coverity scan to
use Coverity Analysis 7.6.0 (presently we're using 7.5.0). There should be
fewer false positives this week, but there might be some new coding defects
picked up also.
No worries here.  Just go ahead.

Thanks. I'm running the analysis now using the same source code as last week. So any differences we see in the analysis results will be down to changes between Coverity Analysis 7.5.0 and 7.6.0. Results should be available on the Coverity Scan website in a couple of hours.

I'll take a look at any new warnings tomorrow evening. If you have time to take a look during the day then please let me know the numeric ID of any issues you fix (or mark them as 'fix submitted') so we don't duplicate effort.

Cheers,

Dave.