cygwin-doc and newlib manpages

The man page for the printf family of functions in the cygwin-doc package is only installed under the name sprintf, and not any of the names of other functions it also documents (printf, fprintf, etc.)

Looking into this, it seems that the cygwin-doc scripts are supposed to do this, but have been broken for some time, as the index in the .info file the manpages are generated from has a different header ('Document Index') to that expected ('Index').

First attached patch is to fix that.

Unfortunately, I needed to do a bit more fixing up of cygwin-doc for a working build, and it also seems that it needs some updating for last year's Docbook XML modernization.

Trying to to do that, the cygwin2info Makefile rule has some problem I don't understand.

On the .sgml files, it dies with "Can't call method "ext" without a package or object reference at /usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6.14/helpers/docbook2texi-spec.pl line 320, <STDIN> line 2."

Also, I think this probably needs to be (somehow) updated to use docbook2x-texi on the .xml files