Re: Performance optimization in av::fixup - use buffered IO, not mapped file

Hi Daniel,

On Jan  9 15:28, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Dec 13 09:29, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > >
> > > I did send it. Can you check with management? If it never arrived, I can send
> > > another copy easily enough.
> >
> > I'll check.
>
> my manager searched and asked everywhere he could think of, but he
> didn't find your CA.  Sorry for the hassle, but would you mind to send
> it again?

you never followed up on this.  As you might have seen, we imported the
posix_spawn implementation from newlib, using fork/execve, into Cygwin
for the time being, so, even if it's slow, we can at least provide the
API already.

Are you still interested to work on integrating posix_spawn into Cygwin
using the underlying child_info_spawn class?  If so, we would be happy
to get another copyright assignment from you.

Thanks,