Re: Latest 64 bit test stuff on sourceware

I've tried building a native GCC and it actually runs on Windows but
when trying to compile Hello World I get the following error:

0x000007fb2ec81e3f in bcryptPrimitives!ProcessPrng ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcryptprimitives.dll

I am in the process of building a debug version to see if I can get
any more information about the crash.

Attached is a small patch to config.host that enables .exe extension
to compiled files.