Re: LoadLibrary error 487 (was Re: Please test latest developer snapshot)

On Feb 28 23:10, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 28 16:59, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > I have something like that sitting in my sandbox but I named the flag
> > "use_dont_resolve_hack".  Actually "need_dont_resolve_hack" would
> > probably be better.
> >
> > But, at this point, it's nickel and dime so whatever you want to
> > call it is fine.
>
> "use_dont_resolve_hack" is fine with me.  If you check it in tonight,
> I'll create 1.7.8 from there tomorrow morning.

Talking about 1.7.9, is there perhaps a way to get rid of the multimedia
timer in times.cc?  This would restrict the usage of winmm to /dev/dsp.
Dumb question: Can't we just use the 64 bit uptime counter from the
KUSER_SHARED_DATA area?