Re: problem adding complex to newlib/cygwin

--- Dom 3/10/10, Corinna Vinschen ha scritto:

> On Oct? 3 18:55, Marco Atzeri
> wrote:
> > > Oh, and, btw., I'm really glad you're working on
> this and
> > > I'd like to
> > > thank you!? The C99 complex functions are one of
> the
> > > two big blocks of
> > > missing math functions(*) so this will be a
> major
> > > improvement.
> > >

> > > Corinna
> > >

> > > (*) The other one are the long double functions.
> >
> > eventually if I succeed on this first step.... :-?
>
> I didn't mean to poke you to do it, but, if you're
> interested in
> that (and in math, which I'm not), that would be way cool.
>

> Corinna

Hi Corinna,
I have two months relative quiet in front of me,
so I will try one problem after the other.
After that I will start with a new company and I suspect
I will be very busy for the full next year.

Another question, building with my patch (and with an
ineffective namespace.h as you highlighted)
I have now the complex type, but I lost somewhere
the new functions:

they are here:
./i686-pc-cygwin/newlib/libm/libm.a
./i686-pc-cygwin/newlib/libm.a

$ ls -sh i686-pc-cygwin/newlib/libm.a
984K i686-pc-cygwin/newlib/libm.a

but not here:
./i686-pc-cygwin/winsup/cygwin/libm.a

$ ls -sh i686-pc-cygwin/winsup/cygwin/libm.a
52K i686-pc-cygwin/winsup/cygwin/libm.a

Should I register somewhere the additional functions
for the correct inclusion ?
cygwin.din or cygwin.def ??

The cygwin building process is really nested and I lost myself.

thanks
Marco