Re: More: [1.7] packaging problem? Both /usr/bin/ and /usr/lib/ are non-empty

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 07:20:00PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On May 13 13:10, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> >
>> >Ok, sure.  Are you going to do that?
>>
>> Yes.  Trivial change.
>
>Cool.
>
>> I added "immutable" and "auto" as no-op options for the mount command
>> too but would you rather not see immutable at all?  Or, mount could
>> actually implement it and allow it on any old random mount.
>
>Well, hmm.  Right now I think I could very well live without a visible
>immutable flag.

I was thinking about this from a supportability (superiority?) point of
view.  If someone says "Wah!  I can't mount root!" we can smugly point
them to the output of the "mount" command.

But, I'll remove it if you don't like it.  We can always add it later.