Re: findutils support in 1.7.0

According to Corinna Vinschen on 4/28/2008 7:04 AM:
I stick to being disappointed.  None of the above workarounds is any
faster.  NT's path handling is obviously only designed for paths of up
to MAX_PATH length.

Oh well. At least it's not our fault. (Note to self - just because I _can_ create paths longer than MAX_PATH, doesn't mean I _should_ in the normal course of events :)

Eric Blake ebb9@byu.net