Re: [MinGW-dvlpr] Problems with cross compiler w32api/lib/Makefile.in

Corinna was trying to get things working so that a cross-mingw
environment could be built for Linux.  Looking at the configure code,
it's obvious that the with_cross_host test is too broad of a test for
what she was trying to do.

Since she isn't going to be around for a while, I'm going to back out
the problematic part of her code.  I suspect that just changing the

ifneq (,$with_cross_host)

to something which specifically tests for mingw is probably the right
solution, but I'll work with Corinna on that when she gets back.

As Keith pointed out, there is typo in the line, changing it to:

ifneq (,$(with_cross_host))

seems to have fixed the problem (for me anyway).  I committed the
change to CVS yesterday.

Cheers!

Chris

--