Re: The GetCommandLine/WinMain "problem"

Something else:

No, I have no problems with the patch. I've been playing musical chairs with those two lines. I wouldn't mind putting them back in dll_crt0_0 either. Then people who dynamically loaded the DLL would benefit. My previous reasons for moving those lines back to dll_crt0_1 aren't valid,

AFAIK malloc_init cannot go in dll_crt0_0 because it must be called after _cygwin_crt0_common . Otherwise it won't set use_internal_malloc correctly.

Pierre