WININET not on NT4?

Guys,

I just tried the latest cygcheck for the first time on NT4 and to my
surprise I couldn't start it because my system complained about WININET.DLL
missing.  I did a global search and the DLL isn't on this system.

Per MSDN, wininet.dll should be available on NT4 so I'm wondering if
my system is just broken, or if wininet.dll is NOT available on NT4
in contrast to MSDN's description.

If so, cygrunsrv should be rearranged to dynamically load the Internet*
functions used in package_grep and not call this functionality if the
dynamic loading failed.

Brian, since you created this functionality, would you mind to look into
dynamicalize (urgh) the wininet function calls *iff* necessary?