IPv6?

Hi Jun-ya,

it's two months since we had our last mail contact, so I'm wondering if
you are planning to begin to contribute your IPv6 stuff at one point,
or if you have deferred it for some reason.  We're getting more and
more requests for IPv6 on the cygwin mailing list, so it would be cool
to have this in.

I've CC'ed the cygwin-developers list, please reply directly to the list.

Thanks,

Red Hat, Inc.