Re: 1.5.8 release announcement

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Mar 17 09:22, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> >

> > Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> > > My 2ct as well.  I've changed cygrunsrv to log the signal only if it
> > > wasn't the signal raised by cygrunsrv itself.  It's already uploaded.
> > >
> > > HTH,
> > > Corinna
> >
> > Thanks Corinna. It's still not as good as in January. Now there is
> > only an information entry in the log at start, nothing at stop
> > (there used to be an information entry at stop).
>
> Sic.  Please try the below patch to cygrunsrv.  It prints a stop
> message and shuts down correctly if the service exited as a result
> of cygrunsrv's signal.  If that's fine, I'll upload a new cygrunsrv
> package.

A+. See below, and the log entries are fine.
Also the log indicates an error when the daemon is terminated
by a kill from the shell, as it should.
Thanks a lot.

Pierre

/usr/src/cygrunsrv-0.98-2> net start exim
The Exim Mail Transfer Agent service is starting.
The Exim Mail Transfer Agent service was started successfully.

/usr/src/cygrunsrv-0.98-2> net stop exim
The Exim Mail Transfer Agent service is stopping.
The Exim Mail Transfer Agent service was stopped successfully.