Re: environment setup problem with "env -"

Pierre A. Humblet wrote:

Instead of using env, set USERPROFILE to something with no space.

There are various workarounds for USERPROFILE. I'll probably set it to $HOME.

I am using "env" to prevent users from setting random (as far as I
am concerned) environment variables and crashing a complicated
build system -- as happened here when USERPROFILE snuck in under
the radar.
--
Joe Buehler