w32api release?

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 12:49:00 GMT 2003

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 12:57:03PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>>On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 12:41:11PM -0500, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>>
>>>Do you need me to release a w32api or mingw-runtime?
>>
>>'twould be nice.  I don't know that there are any dependencies but it
>>can't hurt to keep these guys in sync.  I don't want to force you to
>>adhere to my schedule, though.
>>
>>Is that a waffling enough answer for you?  :-)
>

> Are you thinking about doing this sometime soon, Earnie?  Having just
> gotten personal email about this (because someone noticed that I
> don't like moving discussions from cygwin-developers to cygwin), I
> think it would be nice to have a new release.

It's crossed my mind for the past couple of days to do this.  I've
recently run out of cycles as more cycles are being taken by the work
that gives me a pay day.  If not today, it'll be the weekend.

BTW, the new cycles are going to continue through the rest of the year.
  If someone is willing to also become a MinGW developer and release the
w32api and mingw-runtime packages to both Cygwin and MinGW send me mail
privately.

Earnie.