Crash with Cygwin from cvs

The attached trace documents a crash that occurs sometimes
when starting rxvt -e bash --login with a recent cygwin from cvs.

The crash occurs when handling an interrupt (sig walking the stack)
while main readdirs a directory entry that is a link (in the two
instances I have captured).
The trace also documents a long string of failed interrupts,
possibly because of a lack of sigframe in readdir.

I have been unable to ever reproduce it with a snaphot, but it
may be a matter of timing. I don't see how it could be related to
anything I have in my sandbox.

The dump and addr2line info are at the top of the trace file.
Parts of additional traces are at the bottom.

Pierre