obstacles to 1.5.3?

I'm sure I've destabilized something with my changes to the signal
handling code but, other than that, are there any obstacles to going
gold with 1.5.3 on Sunday?  I'd like to release the DLL and switch all
of the packages out of test mode.

The only obstacles to doing this that I can see is if there are 32/64
bit problems that are still unaddressed.  Otherwise, problems like weird
signal handling are just the normal "cygwin 1.5.3 doesn't work for me"
variety, fixable with a new update.  I'd just like to get everybody
moved onto the new 64 bit code ASAP.