Re: 1.5.0 release text

IMHO, the fact that applications compiled with this newer DLL will be
incompatible with older DLLs should be made more prominent, as there will
be many more "missing symbol" errors if someone tries to run a newly
compiled application on an older installation.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu