cygwin-developers archive password protected

I hope I have just received my last personal email message regarding
something in the cygwin-developers archives.  I've added password
protection to the archives.

If you want to refer to the archives, your username is the email address
where you're receiving this message (look at the List-Subscribe in your
header).  The current password is cygdev41

Maybe I'll grow to regret this decision but, for now, I'm hoping that it
provides one less cygwin irritant.  I expect that we will no longer see
people cutting and pasting from the web into the cygwin mailing list
either.