OT - But you need to know

I've found a bug in shlwapi.dll which causes cmd.exe to abort. How it gets triggered I'm not sure; but during setup and removal of some features of IIS cmd.exe and therefore Cygwin stopped working. Using depends on cmd.exe I found a reference in shlwapi.dll to WNetRestoreConnectionA which is not a valid reference. WNetRestoreConnectionW exists and RestoreConnectionA exists. Modifying shlwapi.dll to subtitute WNetRestoreConnectionA to WNetRestoreConnectionW allows me to work again but obviously isn't a correct one. Now to report this to MS.

Earnie.