Re: Is the testsuite broken?

Trevor Forbes wrote:
Can someone do me a favour and confirm that the testsuite is
broken/working?

                === winsup Summary ===

# of unexpected failures        241
# of expected failures          21
You should try to dig a little deeper. The testsuite directory should contain a log file with tests' output.

I suspect you're running tests under w9x. It's a known problem that testsuite emits FAILs instead of XFAILs (or just skipping appropriate tests) when running ntsec-related tests, such as chown, chmod, etc. on platforms that don't support ntsec.