Re: Minor ntsec fixes and optimizations.

[redirecting to cygwin-developers since it has nothing to do with
the patch]
On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 12:35:16PM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>This patch
>1) fixes a remaining chown problem, when impersonated
>2) combines is_grp_member with get_id, and uses internal_getgroups
>   in a new way. This makes getting group membership almost free.
>  This led me to define a new class cygpsid (same as cygsid but without
>  buffer) and to make minor type changes in security.cc and passwd/group.
>3) fixes nits in security.cc
>
>P.S.: I am getting to the end of my "ntsec to do" list. Next I will
>change sec_acl to __{u,g}id32_t.

Woo hoo!

Btw, do either of you (Pierre, Corinna) have any insight into the recent
cygwin mailing list thread where people were complaining about still
having ntsec issues?  Do you know what that was all about?  This was
in the "cygwin Release process" thread.