RE: True case-sensitive filenames

I wrote:
> There are other things to try, though.

Also, I can't speak for everyone, but for me, the
ability to name/rename directories in this way
isn't really as important. It's far more likely
for a project to contain source file pairs such
as makefile/Makefile or foo.c/Foo.C. If you're
lucky, you notice it when you untar the project
or grab it with CVS. If you're unlucky, running
make overwrites your source files.

-Jerry