1.3.19 + pthreads

I'd like to make a quick 1.3.19 release and I thought it would be nice
to have some of Thomas's pthreads changes incorporated into it.

I've offered Thomas cvs access to sources.redhat.com but haven't gotten
a reply.  I assume he's probably on vacation.

There are a couple of annoying bugs in cygwin currently that I have
queued up for release so the clock is ticking but can anyone give me an
update on pthreads?