[bug found] Re: cygwin hang problem

Joe Buehler jbuehler@hekimian.com
Sat Jul 20 06:50:00 GMT 2002

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I'd still like to find what threads are simultaneously looking for the
> same info but, in the meantime, I've rewritten that particular section
> of code so that there is only one memory write, which should be thread
> safe.
>
> Does it work any better now?

I'll try it, though it might not be until Monday.

Meanwhile, I am attaching the thread stacks.  One of them must have called
CopySid successfully at some point.  Hard to say when with XP scheduler
vagaries etc.

I am working from a July 8 14:42:35 (or so) snapshot from cvs, with a couple
patches of my own.

Joe Buehler