1.3.18?

Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com
Mon Dec 16 02:25:00 GMT 2002

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 12:48, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I'd like to release 1.3.18.
>
> I think there are still some pthreads patches pending.

Yes, but as I indicated *I* *cannot* test/give proper review at this
point.

If you, or Corinna, or some other write-access-enabled person wants to
commit, after suitable test results come back from the test cases Thomas
posted, then I'm happy :}. (Given my previously stated no-regressions
requirement is met).

Cygwin won't suffer too much if they go in once I get my new hard drive
though... so don't hold up on account of them.

Rob
--
---
GPG key available at: http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt.