A quick note on <newlib.h>

The <newlib.h> include file is causing problems with cygwin
builds.  The problem is that it is auto-created and so doesn't
exist in the src tree, just in the build tree and in the installed
tree.  Since cygwin builds w/ -nostdinc it doesn't find the last
of these (the installed copy) and the cygwin build also doesn't
pick up any headers from the newlib build tree.

It's not clear to me quite what the solution is to this: I'll just
make a copy of the file and bung it somewhere for the moment.

BTW I'm building this with gcc 3.2 and a rather strange gcc specs
file but I don't think that either of those are related to this
problem.  My apologies in advance in case I've made a mess of
something tho'.

Cheers,

// Conrad